2012年4月8日 星期日

tera gold why are you so strong because I am grounded - OXM

129770966772812500_201Report from Venus (reporter Fan Xiehong) on March 23, the "poison tongue reviews" Venus in Shanghai has recorded a brand new talk show of the Venus into Mars. In this talk show tera power leveling, Venus alone play the main role, and many recent events, and spicy comments. Differs in the dancing forest to the General Assembly on the dance professional, talk showCompletely new Venus, although the style remains the same tera gold, but you can see some tension. When it comes to the content of the program, Venus insists will concern the social news, "so many TV stations every day concerns star bring sth. out into the open it tera gold, I have to scrape together what hilarious? "When a reporter asked why the star known as" broken "when Venus explains that" TV and film like dead, Compared with their dancing was too simple. I finished as long as the recorded programs, is not willing to listen to the TV, I don't want to know what's the background, such as background. "Since it is a talk show was recorded in the open," Earth "is the necessary condition of a moderator. Venus when it comes to this, also claimed to be "I am the most grounded one, take offStar coat, I have days and is identical to that of the common people. People always ask me, why are you so strong because I am grounded, I was at ease. I never need to be accompanied by a retinue of people created a phenomenon that I am important to me. "It is reported that the show will be aired on Star TV in the near future. (Editors: Cao Shuangshuang) Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言