2012年4月15日 星期日

tera gold affect your moods and emotions - DJJ

129779512232500000_154Report from (reporter Yang Yang) yesterday, daughter of grassland-new album-wulantuoya press conference, here she is after I go to Tibet and Tibetan wind album debut tera gold, in the name of the album I came to Tibet, its main song I come to Tibet by the composers of the Shi Yan and Sun Shulin hold hands [sleeves] Word writer to create. Wulantuoya said: "I had resultsSong I want to go to Tibet after I went to Tibet and Tibetan compatriots were singing on the Potala Palace Square tera power leveling, I feel very proud. "Their new album I came to include a total of 10 songs of Tibet, including the I came to the beautiful grasslands of the Xinjiang, Tibet, such as I love you tera gold, wulantuoya said in the album included songs style types, Each song is after she carefully selected produce. She said: "the power of music with one encouraged by the spirit, regardless of how you feel good and what is bad, the music has a regulating effect, affect your moods and emotions, make you intoxicated. �� ���� () Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言