2012年6月15日 星期五

my known good TERA Gold my known good - QENC

129838042580781250_129Salvador Dali: French Championship than 04 win Wimbledon success support xiaode Yeah sporting June 10 report: compared to the French champion Maria Sharapova says her 2004 Wimbledon win the first Grand Slam champion was a greater achievement. The women's tennis championship one of the few true stars in the women's singles final to 6-3, 6-2 beat black horse Errani won the individual Championship career the first champions, achieve the Grand Slam, which is also her shoulder surgeryWhen the first Grand Slam. "This is the most unique of the most surreal moments, I never thought I'd do it. When I was 17 years old when the Wimbledon champion, I thought it would be the most precious moment of my career. "Maria Sharapova said," but when I kneel in the Stadium today, I realized, where win is special. "Maria Sharapova shoulder injuryOpen Stadium 10 months, her world ranking had slipped to 126th place, at one time, she had also struggled, experienced many unforgettable defeat Wimbledon finals aowang finals this year and last year, walked past her and champion, and lost to the new generation of players is more younger than themselves keweituowa and azhalun cards. But this year has been hailed as the Red cow on the ice on herIn the breakthrough of Red Earth Stadium TERA Gold, in Stuttgart and Rome stations got the Championship, win championship this year makes her hot, she also delivered finally got his championship. The champion Maria Sharapova believes that the future also have more Grand Slam champion himself. "This is a very long way. From a very young age I began a career, there is no knotBeam. I will continue to move forward, I have many goals to reach. "Return to the world number one Maria Sharapova said," I think I can do better, I can become a better player, regardless of the field is in the ground. Although many have questioned me, but I don't care, I respect my own inner voice, I should be able to again, I really did! "Maria Sharapova careerCareer ups and downs for this, Maria Sharapova said: "no matter how much my career suffered combat, but I will start I by virtue of his own talents, and our team helps, I succeeded, I am very confident and proud. I like my job, I love tennis, my known good, successful SWTOR CD-key, there are Grand Slam, love beyond all my tennis. "Talk last yearStart coach Thomas, Maria Sharapova said: "I respect him, he brings to our team. I very much admire him for his understanding and professional tennis, he loves the sport, like in tennis 24 hours throughout the day, and I appreciate it can cooperate with him. "Today the French finals award ceremony appeared on one episode, announcer on the tongue out" methodNET finalist Maria Sharapova "," it's interesting, I noticed Errani reaction, she held up both hands to celebrate, her speech is very real, I feel she's sincere. "Shawa said. Maria Sharapova at the award presentation ceremony also said a small piece of French received applause and cheers of the audience, Maria Sharapova explained: "I studied French when the truce was due to shoulder injuries, but later interrupted. "About French men's singles finals tomorrow Diablo 3 gold, Maria Sharapova said," Novak won the game will be pretty good, because he has never won the French Championship. But Nadal in the French very well, competition must be very exciting tomorrow. �� Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言