2012年6月7日 星期四

MA ignored my reasons wow power leveling MA ignored my reasons - EDPM

129834134007765000_100Today is the seventh day of Red land on eastern Tibet, before I have to drive in the dark, turn the tone snow snowy mountain pass, rushed to the places I must reach--qamdo town. Far will see the city: blue sky and white clouds, ridges and peaks up and down. Zhaquhe, the city of angquhe in Confluence, mighty runs eastward; high-rise municipal building near the mountain with water, stands above the Valley heights. Come, Ran across the mountains such as the Buddha of compassion, as Terra. Eyes cast grief are all sentient beings, see all mortal beings, Red Dust phenomena, Ze defended the world. On the mountain, is the lofty solemnness of the temple, due to high terrain and Ferris. It frankly accept the worship of sentient beings, asylum at the foot of the faithful believers at all times. It is the first Buddhist forest of eastern Tibet – strong Bahrain Temple. Top Bahrain Temple (source: The Tibet journal) beliefs and "faith" White Sun of the afternoon, qamdo Street to Tibet, Tibetan old woman so many days, I wanted to do a thorough rest more than once, and wandering aimlessly. Such as here-the ancient city of qamdo CHEONG Hing Street, this strong Bahrain Temple recently. Quiet, was most strongly felt here. On the quaint old streets,While hawkers selling Diablo 3 power leveling, car horns sounded from time to time, but there is a heart and peace of mind at ease. This quiet, let people listen to the true self while, can truly hear the voices of those most devout: strong Bahrain Temple chanting sound, the sound of rolling waves of the Lancang River and plateau blow-down wind. Not far away is the Sun the old woman shook his prayer, the heavy puluWrapped in her shriveled body. Sprouted as a wood, dark skin, like dip full night of deep, wind knife sword will be imprinted in spades in the snow on her face. The strong sunlight through the conflict, oblique slant down on old people. Old man narrowed his eyelid, while the blank eyes cool transparent, seems to have washed a lot of peace. For a quiet, lonely grandmother, time and everything around usThings like furniture is gone, leaving every vacant. Go Nana (source: Journal of tourism in Tibet), I sit on my grandmothers side in an attempt to cameras and body to make a variety of sounds, caused attention for the elderly. She did not answer me, just continued to shake the tube, focused, looking straight ahead. Has numerous I in front seems to be inaccessible secrets-of-snow, grassMeadow, herding, and Scripture flag stupa? Perhaps, because I come from a street with no concrete cow dung of sheep grass cuttings, grandmother couldn't understand my "foreign language". But I think, MA ignored my reasons, may not be as simple as my answer. I think my far away, there are a few good things waiting for me, Grandma far away, except "no" may be anything. "No" is a borderTerritories, be quiet forever. But in my view of the world, "free" is not the word, that is, with insufficient food and clothing, and lonely, and poor, loss or death itselfWith a brilliant sunshine. The end of time and space wow power leveling, and also is a new arrival. Old woman alone the figure and the rotation of the cylinder, together with backlight flying flies, sketch-like frozen in deep in my heart. This picture to me Diablo 3 gold, as time's fate. Maybe only have faith to salvation, but nothing can redeem me. Even if I use changgui posture through the snow wearingGrassland, salt is still in front of my oil calculated life. I must get in before dark, turn the tone snow snowy mountain pass, go to the place where I must reach, otherwise, will stay as a greedy, nowhere, deeply hurt their flesh, and those who stick with bills and contracts. Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言