2012年6月13日 星期三

me out competition at a time when I fuck you "purchase" wow cd-key me out competition at a time wh

129833955957452500_33Generation of Wang Shixian, after several games experience, there are a lot of understanding and maturity.  However, along with the nature, personality, and she has not been totally forgotten, even her own best questions for elected, can't people June. Think London Olympic Stadium--Xiao Xian sister did the possibility to 100%? (Twitter users across Hui Mau) KingWell-Xian: as long as you are not on the Olympic Stadium, you can't say 100%.  As long as their 100% efforts, that take part in the Olympics likely to be very large. You are the youngest champion of the Asian Games, have any confidence with Olympic champion? (Twitter users xiaomingming ANDY) Wang Shixian: faith is not said out of his mouth, but by one fieldVictory built up.  Champion of the Olympic Games is my dream, I believe as long as their best, they would leave the target closer! If you cannot have both, which one do you think playing pitches and more importantly – smarter mind, judgment more keen, so strong, is also more robust? (Twitter users on the scarf's hole) Wang Shixian: to be in the Groove, theYou must have both! Badminton (microblogging) is a comprehensive high capacity requirements in the project, wants to become a good player, the quality must have.  Clever mind, but not practicing Rift Platinum, it can not; capacity, lack of preparedness and ability to adjust, too. This year for the English game semi-final, well-1:2 but lost to Wang Yi Xian culvert. Although the teamBetween winning or losing is normal among friends, but I would like to ask, in the game you think you do what is good enough? What needs to be improved is? Zhu Shixian London success! (Twitter user junjiacengjiajun) Wang Shixian: looking back they feel that regrettably. In fact, games that they have a lot of opportunities, and myself at one point lead in the race. The game lost the primaryTo lose yourself too impatient, tactics of carrying out thorough enough in the game.  Thanks to the fans for my support, I promise I will get to London Olympics qualifications, to achieve their best. You're always full of arrogance on the pitch, you are not a very confident person? (Commentary on Huang Xu Twitter users to spread one's fingers camera) Wang Shixian: on the fieldIs the need for victory as a basis, so on and I'm not always so confident. When State is not good in the second half of last year, I was more a low, start this year better. I was more negative in life wow cd-key, what things will always go bad to want to, and then becomes more negative.  Race in my life and completely different, split personality, HA HA! FlatHow do you ease the pressure before the contest? Feel you calm down on the track, not easy to rival realized your mental state. (Twitter users VL_ the postman always knock on the door three times), Wang Shixian: Ah? I not calm down! I think you will be easy to understand and I look, I thought at the time, and status. My pressure solution is not to think about it, Game obsessed in the contest in the first place, completely outside of the game don't want competition.  I think if you also wanted to contest in the competition, competition would like to match, that I must have passed out, pressure must be particularly large, so I don't think about it. The pressure of competition, I don't, because I haven't been participating in competitions. You Bobei, and sudirman CupI is not the main, experience of competition is not very impressive.  Competition pressure eased, multiple entries, several times after the match summary needs to be the best way, I still can't do it. Xiao Xian, ranking first in the world for some time to the downturn in the second half of last year, and how did you overcome it? (Twitter users true blue) Wang Shixian: first family, coachingAlso have friends picking me, comforting me, let me not so depressed at that time. In addition, best way to overcome the low tide is winning, if I said I was out of the low, but can't win the ball, that other people would not believe, so I've been to these efforts. Until earlier this year, won the game, I feel like I had to be really bottom out.What do you most hope that the breakthrough is now? What are the goals? (Twitter users jimo feather) wants a breakthrough is to learn to see their own strengths, see their progress, they gradually change the habit of looking at a negative.  Closest to the target is You Bobei, trophy, after all, is not in our hands now and is seeking to participate in the Olympic Games. Face--Hear you when good fat, how to lose weight? (Twitter users alien bless NIO) Wang Shixian: haha! Yeah, I may eat, and other parents have asked the children to eat, my home is old said to me: "running out, eat less! "So when I was fat. How to lose weight? Playing badminton! Play every day! Haha,Badminton is the most effective approach for weight loss really. What has acquired a good voice? (Twitter users rain a direct flight) Wang Shixian: born, which also used to practice?! I sounds great, and my mother a criticism I would cry, as they.  But very tired of crying out loud, I cried and cried and went to sleep. One word to describe themselves and a song,Choose? (Twitter users want East xikaixiaoli), Wang Shixian: one word, tangled! In my life and the game is completely different, strange.  I really can't think of a song, I don't have much music, and I always remember the song name. Normally you look very cool, did it? (Twitter user ice-snow-the young shoot of a Reed) Wang Shixian: manyPeople say that I, in fact, is not. People who are not familiar with and I can cool a little, and acquaintances together, I will more and more open.  And people who do not know, I have a sense of distance SWTOR Credits, I even think it is strange to stranger laughed, so everyone will think I'm cool. After life--from the Jiangsu province to Beijing, what does not fit? (Twitter users Guo Wei kidult) Wang Shixian: does not meet is the largest North-South differences. First climate differences on very large, quite unsuited. There was eating and drinking are not used, as I eat at home is more light, taste too sweet; but eating here in Beijing, I think too much oil, too salty. But now go out for training, competition, could not stay in BeijingLong, so good. That tourism is the best way of relaxing, which do you most want to talk to time travel? Go with who? After the Olympic wood travel plans? Where to play? (Micro-Bo users Beyond-Myself, Buchanan, Adagio) Wang Shixian: I want to go to Sanya and Hong Kong with my mom. Sanya feels is relatively casual,I want to go there to relax Hong Kong is of course the shopping, me out competition at a time when I fuck you "purchase", so I want to take her out and let her buy, HA HA.  I want to go to the Maldives after the games, because it was very pretty, and don't sink! Like to hear what kind of music their relaxed? (Twitter users-Hee if the rainYin) Wang Shixian: I like listening to slow songs, are mainly Chinese songs.  I don't like the songs or rhythms very keen that, listening to that song I feel that their heart cannot bear. Why very few tweets? Don't like fans and exchange it? (Twitter user Badminton Association of Southwest University of science and technology), Wang Shixian: microblogging and I play, but not every day,More interesting or more impressed that I made. For example a few days ago bought a watermelon, to 60 bucks!  Too expensive, you can say I'm not it's all Twitter says about it? I'm a fan and AC, but training game is normally busy, no time, and my fans send message to me a lot, I can't reply one by one, if only part of it I thinkNot too good, so I generally don't, and then for a time will send a Twitter thank you. Usually does what in addition to playing sports? (Twitter users VL_ the postman always knock on the door three times), Wang Shixian: play ball apart from not exercising!  Ordinary training tired, which also have the mood to exercise. Xiao Xian, did not consider the future after retiring as abaloneChunlai (micro-blogging) to enter entertainment? (Twitter friends drink warriors) Wang Shixian: do not think about.  Entertainment doesn't agree with me, is too complicated, I don't like it. Your fan on your gift is what kind of attitude? (Twitter users very micro-broadcasting 59) Wang Shixian: fans sent gifts of my love. Has a lot of fans sent me some small hanging, Or embroider some trinkets, I quite like, that is a needle embroidery, I was moved.  As long as the ball bag on the place, I put them on. Is there a small pet? (Twitter users Guo Wei kidult) Wang Shixian: no, I don't want to keep. I own are not good, what kind of pet, it's not for me,A-HA!  My mom said I could take care of himself was a wonder! Best question: I hear you when good fat, how to lose weight? (Twitter users alien bless NIO) Wang Shixian comments: ask direct enough, easy enough, but also promote badminton, haha! Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言