2012年1月31日 星期二

star wars the old republic power leveling as long as the role of good stories attract me - UPP

129667716792959142_62Yang Mi: I have no time to play the protagonist faced criticism not affected Yang Mi (microblogging) (material)-City Express reported on November 26 the Tianjin network drama of the Tang Palace beauty Palace woman in Jiangsu TV began broadcasting the world, this year's best actress Yang Mi striking again, however, compared with the some of the TV series aired in the first half, Yang Mi is not the protagonist. Of the beauty world promotional period, Yang Mi, and holds the Red of the Palace, her screenplay toDon't spread the message, rumors, the two conflict due to compensation fail, so Yang Mi 2 only a cameo entering the Palace, and Yang Mi is known as the heroine in the beauty of the world, she was not played until the last ten sets of whole areas. This is what's going on? Yang Mi recently interviewed by the reporter's brief. Reporter: it is to see you in the world in the beauty of OperaLess, for your grievance. What's your opinion, is not really what are the contradictions? Yang Mi: when in fact, in the film the beauty of the world, I also shot several sets of works at the same time, time is tight, and had no time to become the star of the beauty world, but Yu Zheng teacher hopes that I can take part in the show, as I wrote the Green kite, a role for such a wonderful, I really enjoyed the role, the Tang dynastyStories are also very interested, so we decided to take part. I do not show less story roles appeal to me, is the most important. Reporter: are you he started very early, there have been many rumors about you, similar facelift, Poser, gossip Diablo 3 Gold, what these criticisms? Yang Mi: don't mind, would not be affected. Probably because he started early, this kind of thingExperienced much, and so will not be affected. And I think you believe you understand people will understand you, people who don't know you don't believe you star wars the old republic power leveling, no matter what you say each other will use your ideas to you to speculate, so I do not particularly want to explain. Reporter: appeared in a movie before the FarCry mod box office was good, TV series and movies, but also wants to develop in which direction? Yang Mi: IActors, whether film or TV series, as long as the role of good stories attract me, I'll shoot, and not think about a certain in which direction the development. I want to say to me, should not give up. Reporter: next want to kill for what type of roles? Ever break a little swtor power leveling, or very interested in women, similar to play against point that? Yang Mi: Yeah, I had a lot of tasteTry roles, like bad woman or killer, wanted to challenge.

沒有留言:

張貼留言